- Em 13 de April de 2021
Who are we looking for?
The Strategic Planner is a triple threat who can create, strategize, and sell unique projects with equal parts power and finesse. A lover of communications with a strong voice and a curious mind.
A storyteller and story doer! You dive into your client brand and brief and explore the hidden tips, creating unique concepts and strategies that showcase the values of the company and the messages they want to share with the world.
You provide strategic guidance to the Marketing, Content, Innovation and Production teams and will act as a key point of contact for all things Strategy.
- Build, plan and implement the overall project / campaign strategy for our clients.
- Act as the strategic and executional lead through implementation process.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the client’s objectives.
- Supporting the overall team by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in market trends.
- Responsible for the strategic process and final proposal/presentation, ensuring a high- quality project and an attractive and direct presentation that follows the company’s branding guidelines.
- Manage the timeline of the project to guarantee that deadlines are met.
- Working with Content and Innovation team members to deliver concepts that are on-point with the strategies set for each project.
- Articulate, literate and inspiring when presenting ideas and feedback with different platforms.
- Negotiate and sell the projects to our clients via the quality of your thinking, storytelling & presentation skills, relationship-building abilities and passion for their brand and our business.
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- High level strategic and creative thinking and the confidence to use it when challenging and interpreting the client brief.
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original strategies and concepts.
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
- A passion for communication and a curious mind, always looking for the next trend.
- Experience in creative development and pitching.
- Basic knowledge of business development and business plans.
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese (advanced level)
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, creative and agile team that constantly pushes the envelope on its deliverables
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of working experience in Marketing, Communication or Advertising
What we have to offer?
A remote, vibrant, and international work environment, with flexible working hours and a “got your back” team spirit. Personal and professional growth, with new challenges every day and the chance to work for national and international projects and brands.
Do you think you may not be the perfect match? No worries!
We would like to talk with you anyway.
Send us your application to email@example.com, with “Strategic Planner” on the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org