- Em 13 de April de 2021
Who are we looking for?
The Digital Experience Manager is a digital native with strong project management ability that will be responsible for delivering outstanding solutions across a range of digital projects.
You will be responsible delivering successful digital or hybrid events for a great range of types of clients, as well as developing digital content campaigns from initial planning to distribution and publishing. You will supervise the creation of designs, ensuring that the plans stay within the clients’ specifications and budget requirements. As a digital experience manager, you will review the current digital trends to identify strategic techniques, promoting client’s brands.
- Budget, negotiate and plan costs for hybrid and virtual events, as well as communication and digital communication campaigns, external speakers or influencers, PR, etc.
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, website development, online advertising, and email marketing
- Deliver strategically sound solutions that meet our clients’ business objectives and brand needs
- Ensure all clients’ digital campaign timelines are updated and on time for delivery
- Prepare accurate status reports
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
- Work alongside all the teams to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client’s vision
- Provide cost estimates and quotations, and monitor budgets
- Creation of statements of work, project plans, cost estimates, project briefs, functional specifications, etc.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the client’s objectives
- Focusing on digital knowledge, best-practice user experience, and technology trends, to further your own understanding, as well as sharing and inspiring the broader team
- Provides day-to-day digital activity mentorship, management and problem solving. These include (but not limited to): client site progress reporting, field resource awareness, equipment logistics, access, technical support point-of-contact for field technicians, problem solving, health and safety considerations
- Provides day-to-day coordination support to ensure delivery issues are identified and mitigated as soon as possible
- Works with dependency suppliers to efficiently solve issues and ensures the achievement of the defined plan
- Strong forecasting, estimating, and budget tracking skills, as well as a proactive approach when dealing with clients and internal team members
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise, solve problems, and deliver within tight deadlines, maintaining a high quality of work
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands, and to work autonomously and proactively
- High level creative thinking and copywriting skills, both in English and Portuguese (advanced level), with a great eye for detail
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- A passion for communication and a curious mind, always looking for the next trend
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to web design, video editing, and graphic design, as well as a range of software for social media management, analytics, and WordPress
- 2+ years’ agency experience managing digital projects
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
What do we have to offer?
A remote, vibrant, and international work environment, with flexible working hours and a “got your back” team spirit. Personal and professional growth, with new challenges every day and the chance to work for national and international projects and brands.
Do you think you may not be the perfect match? No worries!
We would like to talk with you anyway.
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Digital Experience Manager” on the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com