- Em 15 de December de 2021
Who we are?
We are a global experience agency that is passionate about helping global brands connect with people. We are focusing on maximizing human connections by provoking meaningful emotions through physical, digital or hybrid experiences Our people-centric approach blends creative content, business data, influencer marketing, social media, technology, and events to deliver truly engaging experiences for an ever-changing world.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an inspiring, proactive, and hands-on Culture & Talent Manager to help us evolve VOQIN’s people and culture capability by developing processes and metrics that support the achievement of VOQIN’s operational plan and managing stellar processes as Culture Management, Recruiting, Engagement, and Performance.
- Build, plan and implement the overall project / campaign strategy for our clients.
- Act as the strategic and executional lead through implementation process.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the client’s objectives.
- Supporting the overall team by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in market trends.
- Responsible for the strategic process and final proposal/presentation, ensuring a high- quality project and an attractive and direct presentation that follows the company’s branding guidelines.
- Manage the timeline of the project to guarantee that deadlines are met.
- Working with Content and Innovation team members to deliver concepts that are on-point with the strategies set for each project.
- Articulate, literate and inspiring when presenting ideas and feedback with different platforms.
- Negotiate and sell the projects to our clients via the quality of your thinking, storytelling & presentation skills, relationship-building abilities and passion for their brand and our business.
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Motivated; interested in broadening their skills in several HR areas and hands-on-deck for any challenge.
- Willing to find joy in helping others in a creative, proactive, and people-focused team by wearing multiple “hats”.
- Strong communicator in English & Portuguese (Advanced Level on both languages is mandatory).
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details.
- Capable of maintaining confidential information and matters with discretion.
- Experienced in building employee relations supported by Emotional Intelligence and complemented by analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Successfully interacts with professionals at all levels and ability to coach, influence, and partner with all the team members.
- Background on Psychology; Organizational Psychology or Human Resources graduate level.
- 4+ years of working experience in HR, ideally in a fast-paced, startup mindset environment.
- Do you think you may not be the perfect match? No worries! We would like to talk with you anyway.
What we have to offer?
- A remote, vibrant, and international work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- A got your back team spirit.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Challenge you every day.
- Work within an international team.
Please apply through the job vacancies available in our LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/voqin/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.